Friday, November 7, 2008

Final transmission

Time flies but this semester, it seem to have gone lightspeed. Personally I haven't seem to get past my holiday blues yet. I remember my first blog was about miscommunication and communication in the workplace. 

I have to say I learned quite about commincation in this course. Communication is essential between people. Therefore it is important not only to learn what not to say, but also what is the right thing to say. To use the 7Cs not just in writing but in speech as well is something I aim to do.

This module is titled "Professional Communication" so much of it is applicable to the workplace. I personally have never wrote a resume or job letter so this has been a good and useful experience. 

I had a great time learning so thank you all!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Yes the resume and job letter were useful. At least I know roughly how to do it properly now. Then hopefully they won't be tossed out by HR too quickly! One foot in the door. The other depends on interviews.

Miko said...

Hey weili, i'm glad everyone have managed to learn something from the course. I've learnt alot from you too, having to work for our group project together has given me a chance to learn more computer skills and software skills that you have. Its nice working with both you and zhenyun. Thanks for making our project such a enjoying and enriching one!

Danny Wong said...

Hi Weili,

I believe all of us in the group have learnt from each other either directly or indirectly.

Good luck in your future endeavours.

Cheers,
Danny.

Tan Zhenyun said...

Hey Weili,

Seriously, I'm so glad that everything is ovvverrrr!!

Anyway, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to you and Miko for making the whole report writing and presentation preparation a fulfilling and enjoyable one. It's great to have you 2 in a team. I have learnt a lot throughout the whole module and I hope you did as well.

Best of LUCK for your exam! =)

Last of all, 3 **cheers** for the GREEN COMMITTEE.

Brad Blackstone said...

Thanks, Weili, for this final post and for all your contributions this term. I appreciate your hard work and your analytical (engineer's?) approach to our topic discussions.

Best of luck in your future endeavors!